Get Involved » Employment
Hope Harbor, Inc.: A Sexual Trauma Recovery Center is hiring a full-time Systems Advocacy Specialist (40 hrs/week) to work in the Bowling Green and Glasgow, Kentucky offices. Full job description can be found here: Systems Advocacy Specialist 2021.
Hope Harbor is committed to improving services for sexual assault and abuse survivors. This position serves as a liaison with medical, legal, and higher education agencies, develops memorandums/protocols, conducts community partner meetings, facilitates public speaking engagements, and participates in program evaluation. Systems Advocacy Specialist is responsible for local implementation of services regarding federal mandates and/or best practices associated with Title IX, PREA (Prison Rape Elimination Act), SART (Sexual Assault Response Team), and others as assigned. Benefit package includes Kentucky State Retirement and vacation/sick time accrued monthly. Hope Harbor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Services field preferred)
- Motivated to work independently on assignments and tasks
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Available for on-call crisis intervention shifts with travel after business hours and some weekends
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel within Barren River Area Development District
- Must be culturally competent to work with diverse populations including but not limited to LGBTQ+, migrant and refugee, limited English proficient, and individuals with disabilities.
Please include cover letter and resume for full consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes accepted until April 16, 2021 or until position is filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range $31,200-$36,000