Get Involved » Employment
Bowling Green, KY
Hope Harbor, Inc: A Sexual Trauma Recovery Center is hiring a full-time (40 hours/week) Administrative Program Assistant to work in the Bowling Green, Kentucky office. The Administrative Program Assistant serves as liaison with clients and agency staff daily. The responsibilities include answering phones, taking referrals for service, and scheduling appointments. The position assists the Executive Director and Director of Operations with grant progress and financial reporting, recognition of donations, and finalizing agency documents and correspondence. Other responsibilities include data entry, coordinating travel plans for staff, ordering supplies, and miscellaneous routine office functions. Benefit package includes Kentucky State Retirement and vacation/sick time accrued monthly. Hope Harbor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required with experience; High school diploma required
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Computer literacy is a requirement and proficient in all Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar electronic financial program preferred
- Motivated to work independently on assignments and tasks
- Knowledge of social media marketing and marketing platforms preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Available for on-call crisis intervention shifts with travel after business hours and some weekends
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be culturally competent to work with diverse populations including but not limited to LGBTQ+, migrant and refugee, limited English proficient, and individuals with disabilities.